Barnes Minicab Service, London, SW13
A Professional Minicab Service In Barnes
Barnes in London is a district east of Richmond and about 6 miles from the centre of London on the River Thames. Barnes has a couple of important green areas in the form of Barnes Common and the London Wetland Centre. There is now a shrine to the rock legend Marc Bolan, who died in car crash on the Queen's Ride in Barnes, when the car he was in hit a tree.
If you need a minicab, then call us on +44 (0)20 8870 8888 oranytime of the day.
The airport service that we offer to and from London goes to all the London Airports - Heathrow, Gatwick, Stansted, Luton and London City.
If you are looking to stay in Barnes, we can recommend some hotels:-
- Kensington West Hotel London - 25 Matheson Road, W14
- Ibis London Earls Court - 47 Lillie Road, SW6
- The Lodge Hotel - 52 Upper Richmond Road , East Putney, SW15
Restaurants to visit:-
- Sonny's - Modern European Restaurant - 94 Church Road, Barnes, London, SW13
- Riva - Italian Restaurant - 69 Church Road, London, Barnes, SW13
- The Depot - Modern European Restaurant - Tideway Yard, 125 Mortlake High Street, SW14
Pubs to enjoy:-
- The Spencer Arms - 237 Lower Richmond Road, Putney, London, SW15
- The Sun Inn - 7 Church Road, Barnes, London, SW13
- Brown Dog - 28 Cross Street, Barnes, London, SW13
- Viva Nightclub - 1-3 Hill Rise, Richmond Surrey. TW10 6UQ
- Revolution, Richmond - 4 Whittaker Avenue, Richmond, Surrey TW9 1EH